Welcome to Mobile Infantry please login or register to are site.



 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 WhiteWolf PMC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rorschach

avatar

Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-07-12
Age : 25
Location : Athens, Greece

PostSubject: WhiteWolf PMC   Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:07 pm

Hello Mobile Infantry people, I'm Rorschach, the leader of WhiteWolf PMC, a Metal Gear Online created in and 90% active on that game. The remaining 10% is other PS3 games, such as Modern Warfare 2 or Red Dead Redemption. If Mather has not yet informed you, we recently had some talks about WW PMC being in alliance with MI, and merge our people into the same game, if people from both clans have it of course. There are 2 MI members who joined our forums recently, Flict and Sora. I invite all of you to join us as you are welcome there. WhiteWolf PMC isn't only based on MGO, but the biggest part is on it, like yours is GRAW2. We have a bunch of topics ready about general gaming or even specific games, and if you want something added you can just create it by yourself once you join. The adress is: www.whitewolfpmc.com, and I suggest you type that directly into your browser because a Google search would give you a bunch of results. Anyway, that first post was a bit too generic, so if any of you want anything, just ask me! Hope to see ya on our forums too, I'll be tracking yours as well! Have fun and hope to see ya soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.whitewolfpmc.com
FLICT

avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 24
Location : Kent,UK

PostSubject: Re: WhiteWolf PMC   Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:14 pm

Thanks for joining i'll try my best to get a few more Mobile Infantry members to join your forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
WhiteWolf PMC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Playstation 3 :: General topics-
Jump to: